Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I am sorry for the delay in the blog this week.  I have had some technology issues.  A part in my computer was replaced and, hopefully, I will not have any more problems with it.

  The first day of school went smoothly.  Everyone seemed to understand what was expected, which was delightful!

Students received their syllabus for 6th grade language arts.  Please look it over, sign the parent signature page, and have your student return the slip to me by Monday.  At the top of the first page is my contact information.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

We are also asking that you to read through the student handbook in the front of the agenda. Once this has been done, there is a page that requires your signature and your child's signature.  If possible, this should be done by Friday.

I am looking forward to working with the students, and with the parents, during this school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment